时期：2019-09-03 11:19:53 点击数：
Carton has always been a common form of packaging in the forest. Although cartons are more responsible for the transport safety function, their sales function and appearance requirements are also constantly being valued by users. How to judge whether the function quality of corrugated cartons is qualified?
1, Class A is not qualified: cartons can not satisfy the function of protecting or marking the contents.
(1) Joint disengagement.
(2) The size is beyond the allowable error range.
(3) The quality is lower than the specified smaller value.
(4) The indentation line is broken or the paper surface is cut off.
(5) Surface tear, puncture, with holes or cover flaps irregular and adhered to excess cardboard.
(6) There are errors in printing, incomplete printing or color patterns.
(7) Pollution caused by external substances.
2. Class B is not qualified: the carton is not fully functional or has problems.
(1) Incomplete seam bonding, incomplete tape joints or inadequate joint nailing.
(2) Slot into the edge of the side of the carton.
(3) The cover can not be docked, and the clearance is more than 3 mm.
(4) The moisture content of cardboard is higher than 20% or less than 5%.
(5) Bending occurs at the non-indentation part of the carton.
(6) Incomplete printing or blurred graphics.
(7) Carton did not take anti-skid measures as required.
3. Class C is not qualified: the appearance of carton is not good, but it does not affect its use function.
(1) Slotted or cardboard box die-cutting rough.
(2) The surface of cardboard is rubbed and uneven, which affects the quality of printing pictures and texts.
(3) Contamination on the surface of the box.
(4) Shallow scratches or marks were erased.